West Palm Beach Therapist
Dr. Susan Christiansen, Ph.D., LMFT
Having a Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Science and a license in Marriage and Family Therapy, gives me insight on human behavior, actions, and interactions. I’ve been in practice for 15 years working primarily with individuals, couples, families, agencies, and businesses (Corporate Consulting) who struggle with everyday LIFE situations; keeping them stuck.
Believing that people are the experts of them-selves and therefore have the strengths and resources they need to find their own solutions, I zero in on those personal strengths that shift them from stuck points to their desired endpoints.
• Ph.D. (Nova Southeastern University)
• Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT)
• Masters in Social Work (MSW)
• Bachelor’s Degree in English
• Advanced Training in Hypnotherapy
• Holistic Educator and Advisor
• Florida Family Meditator
As one who understands that our realities are suspended in evolving situations and relationships, the reverberations of what takes place here and now--between us--may be infinite. I work as a co-collaborator with clients in a process of creating and transforming meaning from problem talk to exploring alternative possibilities.
I love to work with individuals, families, and couples to better enhance relationship issues, whether it be business or personal. It may be a marital, family, and other intimate relations that keeps you bewildered; or maybe and most importantly, you choose to be in a better relationship with you!
• Clinical Member of The American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
• Clinical Fellow In American Psychological Association (APA)
• The National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
• American Mental Health Counselors Association. (AMHCA)
• VIP member into Stanford Who’s Who
• Woman of the Year (2012-2013) by National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
Your Privacy is Important.
Schedule a Consultation
Contact us today by completing
the form below or,
by phone at (561) 688-8787.